Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mam Mam


"Mam Mam" is what Chubbs says when he's playing, eating, sleepy, crawling, calling me, calling Fuzzy, chewing on his toys, in the car or simply sitting around wondering what mischief he can conjure up next. It's not quite "MaMa", i.e. Mommy (me!), and not quite "mum mum", i.e. food. But he has come up with something rather genius; a colloquialism of my moniker. That's very clever, buddy. Put a TM on it and we're halfway to millionaire-dom!

Over the past week, Chubbs has been fervently practising his wannabe patented "Mam Mam", as a prelude to my first Mothers' Day. This, and his uber cheeky grin. Oh, how I melt everytime... I can't get enough!



Here's to every Mam Mam, non-greedy Mommy, GodMa, GrandMa, expectant Mom, Great-GrandMa and StepMom out there... Happy Mothers' Day from Chubbs!


He'll throw in a big hug too!