Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Finally Eating... I Think?


Chubbs is finally taking his semi-solid meals! Hurrah x 100! It's been more than a month of meal-time battles; and it was wearing me out. He has had three (almost) full meals the past two days after some coaxing, eating more each day than he did last month in total! Fuzzy and I are over the moon.

I was praying the run has not come to an end, and gingerly approached him with a spoonful of food at brekkie this morning. He ate most of the banana and brown rice cereal that I prepared! Major success! Next step will be to get semi-solids feeding in full throttle again, and introduce more veggies. He needs them in his diet, and I'm worried if he is getting enough nutrition because he doesn't like them and hence hasn't been eating any; not even root vegetables like sweet potato.

Meanwhile, I'm going to bask in the joy that he is eating again, and take each challenge as it comes. "I'm so happy, oh so happy..."



p.s. Hope I'm not jinxing anything with this post, eh? :/