Thursday, May 21, 2009

Carrot


I gave Chubbs a yummy blend of apples, sweet potatoes and carrots mixed with his usual brown rice cereal for dinner yesterday. It comes in a clever tetra pack and works like a tube of toothpaste. Hygenic, convenient, and especially good for travelling because they weigh a fraction of what glass jars do. My M-I-L carried the sachets back from Australia; I have yet to see them sold here.

Chubbs has tried sweet potato before, and doesn't like it one bit. To my surprise, he was fine with this combination. However, he didn't finish his food because he was too sleepy to eat :/ I fed him the same this morning, and he finished most of his meal.


"Chewing my food carefully."

I'm pleased because carrots are great for babies and he is finally eating some vegetables. Mommy's proud of you... keep it up, buddy!


Watching TV with Daddy after dinner.