Saturday, July 18, 2009

Chicken Tonight


Remember that old TV ad with the silly but catchy jingle? Fuzzy and I have been singing it all week; don't know why I'm unabashedly announcing this though :/ Anyhow, we bought some hormone-free chicken fillets for Chubbs from the butcher in the basement of Great World City today. His dinner was planned as chicken stew with carrots and apples.

I didn't expect Chubbs to like his meal because he tried some potato cooked in chicken broth a few weeks back, and violently spat everything out the instance he took the bite. You can understand my apprehension while giving him his first mouthful :/



Chubbs surprised Fuzzy and I! He liked the chicken and finished all the food in his bowl, with even room to eat a banana for dessert. That's my boy!



Laughing with his mouth full. Tsk tsk!

After dinner, Chubbs played and chatted with his dear Tai-Gong for quite a while. He loves Tai-Gong so!