Thursday, July 9, 2009

10 Month-Old Chubbs...




1) Is super chatty. He babbles non-stop almost every waking minute; providing Fuzzy and I with unending amusement.

2) Loves to sing along to nursery rhymes with Mommy. Stops and applauds himself when the song ends.

3) Had his first taste of sugar plum. An apt name because it was saccharinely sweet. For his dessert after dinner, I cored it, peeled it, and passed it through the grinder. Chubbs slurped up every bit of pulpy, juicy goodness.

4) Is beginning to take some interest in food, and prefers his meals more chunky.

5) Can stand momentarily without support.

6) Has perfectly his "ba-ba" (bye bye) and wave on cue.

7) Calls me "Mama".

8) Has four teeth!!!

9) Shares Fuzzy or my pillow at night. I'll take one end, and baby will rest his head on the other.

10) Drinks water straight from a cup (because he's a big boy!).