Sunday, August 9, 2009

11-Months and KKs!


My M-I-L carried two dozen Krispy Kremes back with her from London. Shan, Fuzzy and I were speechless after the first bite. We just sat down with our doughnuts (notice plural?) and ate in reverent silence. We are doughnut mad, and our local deep-fried flour company of choice is Donut Factory. But even after travelling 13-hours in the plane, nothing in S'pore can be remotely compared to KKs. Nothing.

Anyway, the main subject matter for today is... Chubbs! He is proudly turns 11-months old! When people ask how old my baby boy/girl is, I say he's almost a year. Time flies, doesn't it?

Seconds after waking up from his long nap. Could barely sit up :/

Pointing at me when Fuzzy asked him where Mommy was.

I was commenting to my friend, M, today that I'll almost be sad when Chubbs turns one in a month's time. He technically won't be a baby anymore; he would then have earned his stripes to be a toddler. Sigh. Fuzzy and I have one more month of enjoying every moment with our baby. Let's make it a good one :)