Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009


 Happy New Year!

2008 was a life-changing year for Fuzzy and I. We were blessed with the 2 greatest things (to me)... marriage and parenthood. I wake up and thank Fuzzy (almost everyday) for proposing, and giving me the miracle that is Chubbs. This is a great place in life to be :)

We have a lot to look forward to in 2009. Chubbs crawling, walking, running, teething, weening, talking... It's all going to be very exciting. I will work hard at being the best mother I can be, and remind myself daily that I am shaping my son's life. Chubbs has definitely made me a better person, because I'm more conscious of the things I say, and do with him around. I believe the best education begins with me setting a good example. So far, he has taught me to me more gentle, loving and forgiving and I'm going to make every effort to keep this up in 2009. Also, I want to be a better wife to Fuzzy. I endeavor everyday to be more patient, to communicate with him better and be his constant love, support and strength.

Cheers to a brand new year! I pray that our family, and yours, will be blessed with endless joy, laughter, peace and good health.

Warmest wishes from Chubbs and his pals!