Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Little Heat Pack


For the first time, Chubbs is running a fever after a jab. But Fuzzy especially loves cuddling him now because he is so warm and huggable. Sadly, we had to skip today's massage class.

Chubbs is clearly out-of-sorts. He is more subdued, moans and groans in discomfort, is less chatty, and is asking to be held more. Guess this oozy feeling is really foreign to him since he hasn't gotten a temperature before. He's still smiling though :)

We were initially reluctant to feed him the infant panadol and thought he would sleep the fever off last night. He didn't get better this morning, so we gave him a dose and he took it without fuss. I'll encourage him to rest more today and pray that he will get well soon.

hot pics...

 I'm sick and you do this to me?!

 Burp no. 1000!

 I'll feel better after this nap.