Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's Been So Long


How long has it been since you left high school? For me, 11 years have elapsed. This is also when I last saw my ex-swim team mates. But through the wonders and convenience of technology (never thought I'd ever be typing this), five of us met up last night for a meal at Burger Shack. Chubbs held back tears as I left the house, and Fuzzy was in-charge of feeding the baby dinner that night :/
Big-boy Chubbs eating at the table without me :/

As we chowed down (I had grilled chicken, butter rice, and fries), the girls and I shared the goings on over the years, and took loads of fun photos.


For some reason, Cher was very impressed with San's pink camera.

In all, a great meet-up, and we promise to do so again the next time Hazzie, a stewardess based in Doha, is in town. I was thrilled to see Chubbs, and the huge grin he gave me in the car was priceless. I was told that he was not quite himself when I wasn't around; quieter and less cheeky. Poor thing :/ So I gave him a special treat of Arnott's teddy bear cookies, and he was a very happy boy again.


He especially loved it when Daddy sat next to him on his step, eating the same thing :)