Thursday, February 5, 2009

Quirks


1) We often wake up in the mornings to find Chubbs secretly peeking at us through his rails. He doesn't call for us. He just lays there watching :/ When I finally get up and go to him, he rolls over and giggles. Cheeky!

 I see you...

2) When Chubbs is sitting in his "potty", he has this habit of doing funny things with his feet and toes. Wriggling them, gnashing them together, ankle rotations etc. Fuzzy insists this is my (bad) influence because I always dig my feet into him (Fuzzy) when watching tv.

 Clappity feet...

3) Chubbs sleeps with his ear (only the right) folded in. We have made uncountable futile attempts to undo it, but he has this habit of thrashing his head vigorously from side to side when he sleeps. So when that happens, the ear automatically gets flipped again.

 As a result, it sticks out further than his left ear). This "imperfection" has caused Fuzzy much grieve. I think the slightly Dumbo effect is endearing.

4) He attempts to roll out everytime we put him down now.

 "I won't give up!"

5) Like most babies, Chubbs finds the concept of reflection intriguing. He is excited by mirrors because he sees another set of mommy and daddy and almost always smiles at our reflections.

 "Is that you, mommy?"