Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Firsts


The past couple of days were the firsts for quite a few things...

I had to pop into the office today to clear some stuff up, and Fuzzy could not take the day off. So for the first time ever, neither of us were by Chubbs' side. We left him with our trusty helpers at home for 3-hours. I'm glad to report that everything went smoothly (I admit I called home several times). He played, took a nap and was fed the bottle, all without any fuss. I came home to the same round, pink, happy baby, who was very pleased to see me :)

I also caught the premiere of him putting his foot in his mouth today. Think this will be his new fascination from now (he was previously obsessed with his hands).

 Yum yum...
I had a bite too... I must say it's definitely an acquired taste :/

Last night, we tried on pull-up pants for our little darling. He looked like a baby sumo wrestler, with his chunky legs and tummy spilling over. We were tickled pink.


A few days back, Chubbs fell asleep on his tummy for the first time, with me patting and rubbing his back. It was early in the morning and I was too tired to get up and carry him. So Fuzzy lay him beside me in bed, and went to get ready for work. When he came out of the bathroom, Chubbs had fallen asleep beside me. It was precious.

 Awww...

Lastly, we caught Chubbs sleeping in a seriously weird position. His left arm was not touching his face, and his right arm was not touching the bed. Fuzzy and I tried to sleep like so, but simply could not manage it.

 Mad skills