Sunday, April 8, 2012

We're Still Here...


I know I haven't written in a looong time. But we're still here. Things have been hectic, to say this least. Hubby and I have been up to our ears with MBA applications, working till 3am or later every night. I think I have helped him with about 20 essays so far (I may be under-estimating but I'm just too damn tired to count), and we are not done yet. This period, I feel bad, I look bad, and I smell very bad. God help me.

Plus, the kids have been very sick. Chubbs has been vomiting his dinners out almost every night, in his sleep. So that's a lot of puke sheets to deal with. Mae's also caught the bug from Kor-Kor, and green gunk is dripping out from her nose now. She's unable to nurse because she needs to breathe through her mouth. So she splutters everytime she drinks. I have to cradle her, sitting up, to sleep everynight because the mucous drips into her throat when she's lying down and causes her to wake up choking. It pains me so much to watch. So guys, I'll touch base soon. Maybe when I start getting more than 3-hours of sleep at night. Boo.