Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ramen and Kite-Flying Remedial


To right the wrong of my last ramen experience, I headed to Marutama for a bowl of zen. This is what it should be like, neh?! I couldn't be more pleased :)

Fuzzy after eating; we ordered the one with the spicy soup :/

In the afternoon, it was more kite-flying, this time with Yee in tow. She posed the question of the day, "How does one fly a kite?" To which, I attempted some demonstrations, but sadly, they fluttered to the ground all too quickly. I yelled to Fuzzy that I had a ingenious idea on how to get flying (No, I will not reveal this secret on a public medium), and lo and behold, I unreeled all the string in no time!

My flite (flying kite) and I :) It's the one on top, by the way.

Even Chubbs had a hand in steering the kite from the comfort of his stroller while taking a water break.

The kite that only cost us a couple of big bucks has proven its surprising worthiness; flying strong even after having sustained a holes punctured by Chubbs in his excitement, and another of an unknown cause. Woohoo!