Monday, March 11, 2013

She Turns 17-Months Old


So guys... it's been waaaaay too long that I've been away from this page. I've just been doing this, that and the other, and haven't gotten my tired behind down to writing anything. I'm sorry.

It's been a whirlwind of a few months.After Christmas, we took a two-week vacation to Melbourne (I have yet to sort those pictures out, can you imagine?), got into the full swing of school and stuff with Chubbs, our lovely family visited from Sydney, then CNY came along, and then some possible work opportunities popped up. Quite simple put, I can't believe it's March.

The little girl is already 17-months old. Her favourite words to say are ball, Mama (both for me and for food) Daddy, Ge-ge (big brother), bay-beh (baby/ meh-meh), dar (star), bah-yoon (balloon), shhh (shoes), mo (more- usually asking for food)...

I'll be updating more from now on, hopefully. I just get too tired at night to write in cohesive sentences most of the time. Anyway, I'm really sorry for having been MIA. Please check back soon.