Saturday, May 11, 2013

Nineteen Already


Dear friend, the little baby girl turns 19-months old today. How time flies. Things have been moving so fast these days, it's hard to even keep track of time. Sometimes I register that it's Sunday, and in a blink of an eye, the week's all gone and and my to-do list didn't seem any shorter.

Anyway, the kids' favourite things these days, apart from chasing each other round and round my knee in crowded public spaces, is going for walks in their double jogger. This jogger is a hand-me-down from my elder brother-in-law, E, and Chubbs used to sit in it alone before little Mae came along. And I'm so happy that it can finally reach its full potential now, despite the fact that Chubbs is practically busting its weight limit. Nonetheless, it makes me so happy pushing my two babies when we go for our walks around the estate, mostly after dinner. The only problem is having to break up their antics when they start harassing each other.


Another favourtie pastime is ice-cream eating at Daily Scoop. I'm not even sure if ice-cream is good for little Mae so young, but she started having her fill of the frozen treat since a few months ago. Anyhow, this keeps them quiet for a good 15-min. And that's always a good thing for me.