Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Late Christmas Update


I'm sorry I haven't been updating this blog as much as I should. One of the reasons is because the days leading up to Christmas, and the main part of Christmas itself was hectic. Another reason is because when Chubbs is on holidays, I try to do as much with him as possible. So by the end of everyday, I'm so tired that I often doze off early, while nursing little Mae to sleep. And also, I've been spending quite a bit of time contributing to this fantastic blog.

We had a busy Christmas day with the extended family over at lunch and dinner at my parents'. It was all fabulous food, good company and over-eating. Chubbs was thrilled with the presents he got, and I must say, that he probably had the most fun over Christmas. Little Mae was a reindeer for the day, a recycled outfit from when Chubbs was a reindeer. It was funny how she even carried around a reindeer ornament for most of the day. Reindeer overload!

I hope each and everyone of you had a wonderful Christmas with your friends and family. And a huge shout-out to all our peeps in Sydney, Melbourne and Canada. We love and miss you guys. Hope to see you all real soon.