Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Stand Up!


Our little oompah-loompah, Mae, spends at least an hour before bed every night, practising new moves and tricks. A few months ago, she would wave and clap non-stop, then she would speed-crawl all over, and now... she's standing up! On her own! It's a huge achievement, I think, for a 10-month old. Or is she right on schedule? I'm almost ashamed to say that I've lost track of when babies are supposed to do what. But I'm still super proud of our little champ. But probably not as proud as Chubbs is. He's the one who keeps bragging to others what she can do. He'll proudly tell our relatives things like, "She can say kor-kor, you know?" Or, "My Mei-mei can wave when you say bye to her." So now, he keeps saying he want to see Mei-mei stand up. The only downside to this, is that soon, I'll have two little mischiefs to run after.

Smiling proudly.