Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Her First




I love Christmas! It's my favourite holiday of the year, and this time around, Christmas was an extra special affair because it's Mae's first. We planned for it to be a quiet affair, opening presents on Christmas morning with her napping contentedly in her seat. Having two kids to celebrate Christmas with, is fantastic! I love how Mae's eyes open wide with curiousity as she discovers and learns about our little world everyday; and she especially loves watching her Kor-Kor's antics. She'll soon pick up the good and the bad :/


Chubbs was thoroughly thrilled with all his presents this year, and so was I. My favourite gift was the Bodum tea cup and strainer set that Fuzzy gave me; I use it every morning now, for my green tea. Perfect.

Hope you guys had a smashing Christmas too, with precious family and friends close by. To me, that's all that really matters.