Sunday, November 11, 2012

Congrats A & A!


Little Mae attended her first wedding today. That of the hubby's old driving buddy, A, and his great lady, A. Congrats guys! May you have many gazillion happy years to come.

It was a beautiful wedding with great food, wine, dessert, all over catching up with close friends. Chubbs especially enjoyed playing with N, the son of the emcee at my wedding. And he reminded me that I really need to work harder at updating this blog. I've been guilty of slacking off, because the four of us have been hit by a horrid flu bug over the past month.

Here's a fab picture of N and little Mae. N is soooo good with kids, playing with Chubbs and entertaining my little girl throughout the wedding. I managed to even sit down for a quiet espresso at the end. Thanks N!