Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Ball!


I can't even begin to tell you how good little Mae is at throwing and catching balls. I'm one of those parents who try to play down my kids' talents (if you even call them that), because we are always biased! Of course our babies are fabulous. But this girl can really, really play ball. She anticipates when I throw to her, she catches without hesitation, and throws it back accurately with a strong arm. She can even change direction and throw to another person. Her favourtie is the tennis ball. She excitedly yells, "Ball!" everytime she sees it, and gets you to play with her. She even hits it with a racket and a golf club to move the ball from left to right and back again. She has very good control and is so sure in her movement. I can't wait to see where this takes her in future.

Using Fuzzy's tennis racket.

Catching with one hand.

Throwing it straight at me.